Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

So here are my additions to the Family Reunion pictures. As usual Nathan did not want his picture taken but all in all I think our family picture turned out all right. Ryan and I didn't win any of the jars this year but we did win big with the drawing for the front porch swing. We have needed a swing for years now and we have attempted to win it at past reunions. You might question as to why we didn't just buy one, well we haven't had the money to buy one. We ended up paying five dollars for the raffle ticket this year. All in all we have only spent 25-20 dollars over the years, so I think we got a good deal be just waiting. However, it is still sitting on our porch waiting to be hung. I have slacked in getting it painted so it is for once my fault that something has not been finished. Anyway enjoy the pictures.

No comments: