Monday, July 20, 2009

Tomorrow is D- Day!

July 21st is here or least close enough. It is time for the baby to arrive and for all of us to find out what it is. How do I feel...is there enough time to describe all my thoughts? I mostly feel anxious. Not nervous so much, just ready to find out if we will have a boy or girl and what it will look like. I have to be at the hospital at 6 am so hopefully by mid morning we will have all the answers. Keep me in your prayers and I will be letting everyone know as soon as I can how everything went.

4 comments:

Gawdun said...

Probably the only thing worth waiting for on a Tuesday morning is this news.

The Sauls Family said...

It's gonna be a goat!

Unknown said...

wow really Jen... that is horrible to say!

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Hey friends, so I hear the baby has arrived- CONGRATS! I call dibs on baby holding when I come visit next Spring.