Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Samantha Is Onederful!!!!









I know that these pictures are a little late but hey later is better than never. First I would like to thank everyone that came to celebrate with us. Thanks too for all of Sammie's gifts. I can't believe that our little girl is one. I don't know if time has sped up or if it is that fact that she is my second, but I don't remember Nathan's first year going by so fast. I think maybe the fact that she looks like a nine month old factors into it. She is just too little to be one already. It has been a fun year though. It still seems like yesterday that Dr. Edmondson announce that it was a girl and Ryan I looking at each other in disbelief. I still don't believe it sometimes. Anyway, I hope that you all will enjoy some pictures.


P.S. Be careful if ever you ask Jennifer to take pictures...you won't know what you'll end up with!





1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

Hey wow! That's a good picture of me and James!! Send it my way, please???

And I take GREAT PICTURES!!! I particularly like the one of the baby doll and cake. :P

But seriously- how many pictures of a one year old kinda sorta opening presents and getting messy do you need???