Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hair today, Gone tomorrow!




I finally did it! I had the patience to grow my hair long enough to donate. Donating my hair was something that I had always wanted to do. I mean since I was blessed enough to have great hair, I figured why not share it. I started when I found out that I was pregnant with Samantha. People say you shouldn't make any drastic changes while pregnant, so I started letting it just grow. Ryan didn't want me too because he likes me with short hair so I told him I would get it cut after the baby was born provided it was long enough. Well it ended up being almost a year after Sam was born before it was long enough. Normally I would be aching to get my hair cut but when it got time to do it...I really didn't want to.



I had long hair, something I hadn't had in years. I loved it. I did it though, I didn't for Ryan. I ended up donatinf two 11-11 1/2 inch braids.The thing is now, I am not sure how to style it. While pregnant with Sam...my hair change from slightly wavy to curly. I don't know how to style short curly hair. I guess I figured it out well enough.


No comments: