Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think the light has finally be turned on!

How very happy and excited I am. Nathan is finally going to the potty. He actually goes when we sit him on it. He hasn't had an accident in at least a week now. He still doesn't tell us he has to go but he will go now. The funny thing is he has to wear his underwear backwards, of course that is where the picture is and where he can see it. I hoped that he would be potty trained by his third birthday, I didn't think that would happen seeing how I wished this just a few weeks ago, but I guess miracles happen.

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Have I mentioned how much I hate potty training? Because I do.

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

I'm so happy for you. Prayers can be answered if they are about potty training