Sunday, August 14, 2011

Really...I still 29!

Can I deny it please. Thirty..I am too young to be thirty. The week is coming to a close and so far I'm lucky haven't had the chance to dwell on the fact that yet another year of my life has quickly vanished. Really though...I look forward to what my thirties bring me. I can say that I am blessed to have lived this long and have had a great life so far. Yes there have been mistakes but with those has come a greater knowledge of life and how to deal with it. So what am I doing these days.....There is the usual taking care of four awesome children(yes since I have last blogged yet another child has joined our family;pictures and other updates to come soon) I am also now working up at the preschool the kids go to and as always still in primary teaching the 8 yr olds, on top of all that I am able to help Gdaddy and Gmom by cleaning their house once a week(or when I get around to it doing the week). All in all lots to do and am working on using my time in the most affective way. So now on that note I must conclude this brief update. Look forward to telling all of you who may still be out there about more of our adventures.

No comments: