Sunday, September 4, 2011

Changes in life are always chaotic

Life are here has been crazy. For those who don't know, our "little" family has gone from a total of five to a total of six. That sad part is that this happen EIGHT months ago. I know what a slacker. What is even more sad than that is I haven't posted (other than the previous post) since about the time baby number three arrived. Yeah, well oh well, I will just pick up with what is happening now.

Ryan is still working for the state and loving every minute of it. He finally received his own vehicle which is such a blessing. He is enjoying being owner of some very fine ladies (chickens). He loves the excitement of all the eggs and getting to know all of their personalities. He also continues to take care of all the other outdoor animals. In may we added to that group by taking in an abandoned dog found by one of our cousins. Henry is the complete opposite of Harley, but both like each other and Ryan has his lap dog.

Nathan is proud to have started kindergarten this year. He absolutely loves it. His teacher is Mrs. Samantha Walker. He loves baseball, cars, and swimming. He has become the little fish over the summer.

Samantha is our little Miss Priss. She loves all things girlie. This year she has discovered the world of barbies. I am really glad I kept mine for she is really enjoying them. She is loving preschool very much. This is her second year and I think she wishes everyday was a school day.

Meghan is our busy body right now. She just turned two and is into discovering the world around her. She started her first year at preschool and is adjusting well. She is very close on the heels of her big brother and sister, wanting to do all that they do. She keeps us very entertained with all her funny faces and quirkiness.

Nicholas is the newest addition. Like his brother he came in weighing a bit over 10lbs. He was born in December and has been a joy ever since. He has a smile that no one can resist. You just can't help but kiss him. He is becoming more mobile by the day, crawling everywhere. It won't be long until he is up and running.

As for me, I have been given the chance to teach at the preschool the kids go to. I work only two days a week in the Preschool 1 class. All the children are two or will be turning two. It is fun so far but a challenge also. I love that it allows me time to be out of the house but not too much and to add a bit of spending money in the account. It really is the perfect job for me at this point in time. In addition to that I am still in primary teaching the eight year olds. Other than that, life is still the same.

I hope that this brief update lets you all know that we are alive and well and that things are going pretty good. Until next time...

No comments: