Friday, June 13, 2008

Reunion

I know the Reunion was over a month ago. This way though I will stand out from the other family posts about the Family Reunion. I really do look forward to it every year. Although I have been attending all my life, I find myself still learning who everyone is. For example; It wasn't till I was a young teenager that I learned that Aunt Ruth was not a relative from dad's side of the family but in actuality she was grandmom's sister. You may be asking yourself what I was thinking when she would be at the reunions....well how many people come to our reunion that aren't related. See, I have a valid point. Anyway, I always loved the old games we would play; who drove the farthest, mother-daughter look-a-like, baldest man,etc. But I loved most of all the softball games. I always thought it was so cool to pile up in the back of some one's truck and ride to the ballparks. I remember too the time I had a rock launched into my face by the passing train, leaving a scar on my upper lip. Of course there was the FOOD! You all know about that though. So in the end I just love the reunion. So sit back and enjoy some pictures.









No comments: