Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged by Jen

Can you tell how much I enjoy these sorts of games. It has taken me how long to respond, but hey it is a fun way to get to know something new about others. Well here it goes...

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

The Joyful side of things...

1. Having my Kids
2. Not being Primary President
3. Having Family close by

My Fears...

1.Screwing up my kid's lives
2. Dying
3. Not being liked by other people

Goooooooals!

1. Get physically fit, before my kids discover that I am fat.
2. Finish all the quilts and scrapbooks that I have been working on for years!
3. Learn to play songs from the hymnal on the piano

Colletions/Obessions

1. Ebay
2. My IKEA curtains
3. Consignment shops or sales

Random Thoughts about ME!

1. I carry on conversations with myself.
2. I would like to climb Mt. Everest.
3. I can fit an average of 26-30 grapes or 13-15 large marshmellows in my mouth and still say "Fluffy Bunny".

Tag your it: Ryan, Teddi, Cory, Mom, James

No comments: