Thursday, August 14, 2008

We have struck gold...I mean Copper!

After five days and three "withdraws" later, Nathan has finally emptied "his piggy bank". Yes it was me who had the lovely job of searching for the money that Nathan swallowed. I am just happy that we don't have to take him back to the doctor for another x-ray. It turns out that he swallowed just a penny. For all of you who are wondering, no we didn't keep it. If it had been more than a penny, we might have been tempted. I wish that he only could have made some interest on it! On a side note, Sammie just had her nine month checkup. She is very healthy and doing great. The only concern the doctor had was her weight. It's on the low side of the scale so she wants me to check to make sure she is getting enough milk. Just for knowledge she is 17.3 pounds and 27.5 inches long. She is getting more and more ambitious in taking steps and standing up on her own. Well I guess that is all an update that I have for you now.

4 comments:

Rich and Vic said...

You know, this sounds like a job for Mike....the guy that does Dirty Jobs!

Rich and Vic said...

Nathan and I have decided that the new found riches go in Nonna's bank!

Anonymous said...

We need a new post!!!!

Carol said...

Attention Helen and/or Ryan...if you are reading this, then you can take the time for a new blog!!!