Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scraper's Paradise

I have finally created a space for scrap booking. It has only taken two years and it's not complete but it is a start. I started Nathan's album about two weeks ago and have been working hard since. I have completed everything up to the day he came home. I love scrap booking but my only problem is that I am slow. I have to make sure everything is balanced, color coordinated properly, and cropped just right. I mean the other night I worked on a layout for over two hours and still didn't complete it until the next day. It is frustrating but I just can't help myself. I am happy though that I am just finally getting it done. That is Nathan's album anyway. I still haven't finished my own or Ryan's or even our wedding album! Oh well that's another day, or in the words of Scarlett O'Hara....I'll just have to think about that tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

So this is where you have been hiding! In the back room doing scrapbooking! Of course I had fun the time you took to come and do some pearsauce.

Rich and Vic said...

that is why we gave them a doorbell for the back, now they can't say they didn't "hear" us when we stop by. really the nathan book is really nice, can't wait to see more of it.

Carol said...

I fixed Corey's books (yes books) and he took them all when he moved out west. I now wish I had them for a little while so that I could use them in my blogs.