Thursday, January 8, 2009

I need help in finding the right word.

One word to described my plans,hopes,dreams, for the new year. Please, i don't know that many words. I know what I want so Jen I will tell you and then you can tell me my word. I want to be more organinzed with my time, my home, my children. I want to be less stressed over nothing and learn to let things go...especially things that I can't controll. I want to laugh more with my family. Spend time on my projects and not feel guilty. I want to become better in all areas of my life and the different roles I play. So Jen in the incredible brain that you have I am sure you can find me my word, not to mention even if I did have a word...could I spell it?

6 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

When I am not high on cold/flu medicine and can think properly, I will give you an answer.

Carol said...

Helen, I think what you want is "serenity". If you feel serene, then most things seem to fall into place.

The Sauls Family said...

Here are a few thoughts...

I like Aunt Carol's idea of 'serenity', but I think you also want to be more proactive in your life. I think 'BOLD' might be a good word, or even 'COURAGE'. My word for 2007 was 'BALANCE', which incorporates a lot of the things you want in your life this year. Or what about 'ABLE'? That word kind of combines the attributes of all four words.

Nedidiah said...

ability. That sounds like a good one. If me and Jen both like it, it really means something. Its funny but most of these words sounds like traits that are needed to be a great warrior. Balance, strength, Ability. Just something to think about.

The Vicars said...

Those all sound great! Thanks for the ideas. Is there a word that incorparates all of those??

The Sauls Family said...

Is there a word that incorparates all of those??

Actually, there are two! The words are DICTIONARY and THESARUS.

:P