Monday, May 12, 2008

The Cats are Starving to Death

Once again Nathan is helping to bring a smile and a laugh to everyone out there that might need it. While Vickie (Nonna) and Rich (Papa Rich) where away on a weekend getaway, they asked Ryan and I to keep a watch on the cats. Well Nathan is used to helping Papa Rich feed the cats. While I was busy nursing Samantha and I think Ryan was in the bathroom...this is what happened. I think the pictures will speak for themselves. Enjoy a really good laugh.





3 comments:

Lindsea said...

Wow Helen, He is getting so big! I am happy to see that you are posting much more now. I would like to know what is going on with you and Ryan too! :)

Rich and Vic said...

Ok, ok...he slightly overfed the kitties, but he still hasn't learned to overclean the litterboxes!!!

The Sauls Family said...

al;skdlfasjlfkljsdf

(That's netspeak meaning I'm laughing so hard I can't type properly.)