Monday, May 12, 2008

Fancy Me

Ryan and I celebrated our fifth anniversary on the 26th of April...and you all said it wouldn't last...by going to Wild Adventures to see Reba in concert. It was awesome. It was only the third concert I have ever been to. Ironically they have all been with Ryan. We originally were just going to sit in the non-reserved seats but it was way crowded. So Ryan went to check if there were any reserved left. Luckily for us there happened to be a lady selling some that she didn't need anymore. So we got the reserved seats for less than the full price. We were so glad that we splurged for the seats because they were really good seats. For those of you who may be wandering..Reba is a very funny lady and she can sing. She sounds the same in person as she does on the radio. It was very exciting. I have put together a slide show so I hope that you will enjoy it.

2 comments:

Rich and Vic said...

Congratulations on 5 years!
Wow, another one of those sneaky cute blog titles too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Wow has it really been that long??? By the way, I agree with you about Reba. She is awesome. I met her at WDW while I was working at the "Lion King" show and I was so impressed with her. Most celebrities are so busy tying not to be noticed that they end up ignoring everyone. Reba not only noticed me when I helped her but she looked me in the eyes and said "thanks you so much for your help". It was really cool. She is a really classy lady :)