Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Father and Daughter

I just love this picture of Ryan and Samantha. It was taken while we were in Kentucky visiting Rich's family. There is a special bond that fathers and daughters share. It is just a beautiful sight to watch Ryan interact with Samantha. She will just light up at the first glance she gets of him. Ryan is a wonderful father and I couldn't ask for a better one for my children. Samantha has got him wrapped around her little finger.
Ryan is so funny to listen to when he talks about Samantha. He says that she won't date until she is 35 and she won't even be allowed to look at boys. Isn't funny how men change so much when they become the father to a little girl. I hope that Samantha and Ryan will always be close and have those special moments of bonding just like I did with my father.

4 comments:

Rich and Vic said...

not that I am partial or anything but I love ALL the pictures .

Carol said...

waaay tooo cute! and you're not so bad either, Ryan.

Unknown said...

I love that Sammie has more hair than Ryan! :)

The Sauls Family said...

YOU NEED TO UPDATE!