Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Splish,Splash...Giving Sammie a Blast

I needed to clean some plastic toy bins one day and so I had Nathan help me. He wasn't in the mood to take a nap so I didn't push the issue. We usually sit on the porch anyway to watch for Ryan but it was still going to be a couple of hours. I wasn't intending to have Nathan play in the water, but it happened and he had a great time. In the course of letting him play he started to "make his soup." I ran inside to grab the camera to take pictures. After a while though he started to get a bit mischievous and well Sammie ended up "playing" in the water as well. There were a few times Nathan tried to get me, but I wouldn't let him...since I had my camera. Sammie loved it. She would just laugh at Nathan and smile. Below is Nathan's recipe for his soup. The afternoon was one that I hope to remember for a long time. It was the perfect time of letting Nathan be a kid and me as a mom enjoy the moment. Memories were made that day.



P.S. I think there are more on a other roll of film so be advised, these pictures might change.

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

That picture of Samantha smiling is too cute.