Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Family


I guess you all know by now that this was mom's idea. Everyone seems to be starting with the family so I guess that I will as well.

Ryan and I met in high school on the first day of our sophomore year. It wasn't love at first sight(at least it wasn't for me...I don't even remember meeting him) but over the course of a few months it turned into a really nice high school love. It was really cool for me because I always thought that it would be neat to have a high school sweetheart. Long story short we have been together ever since. We are soon going to be celebrating our fifth anniversary! Ryan is working for the Georgia State Patrol in the Motor Carrier Compliance Division. He is loving every minuet of it. Right now is competing in the Inspector's Competition and had made it to the third round! It is funny that only a few years ago he was driving a big truck running from the law and now he is the law running after the big trucks. I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with our children. We have two of the most adorable children, Nathan and Samantha. They keep me very busy and I absolutely love it. Well this is our family, at least for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable but you need to write something new! The public demands more!!:)

The Sauls Family said...

UPDATE!!!!
UUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAATE!