Sunday, April 27, 2008

Four...I mean FORE!!!

As we all know, Papa Rich is a avid golfer and will take anyone anytime. He had been talking about taking Madeline and Isabella for awhile but the timing never was right. He even bought them a set of clubs to use. Well
when they were over here for Spring Break, the timing was finally right. So together, Papa Rich and I took them and Nathan to the golf course. It was a lot of fun. It took the girls a few swings at the driving range but soon they were starting to get the hang of it.
Nathan loved it too, but he was wanting to go golfing on the real golf course. The girls were eager to go too but Papa Rich said they would have to wait a little while later, after they had bit more training. We also went to the practice putting green where Nathan showed us that he can get the ball into the hole every single time, on one stroke. I had alot of fun too as it was my first time golfing. I think Papa Rich was pretty surprised how good I did. We all hope to go again soon. Look out Tiger, here we come!!

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Ahhhh! I love those pictures! Email them, please. I love how the girls are golfing in their wedge sandals and flipflops. :D

The Sauls Family said...

Hahahahahaha

I love how you are signing your posts Hellion. :P